The decision of the Chamber of Commerce
Paganini, a well-known company based in Turin that distributes important brands such as Leupold and Remington, has announced the achievement of a truly important milestone. The Piedmontese company was in fact registered in the register of historic companies, a procedure initiated by the Turin Chamber of Commerce. It is a choice that is not surprising.
The history of Paganini
In fact, the Giuseppe Paganini company was founded in 1867 in the historic premises of via Barbaroux n.14 in Turin. The first evidence of the existence of the armory is on p. 48 of the Turin Guide of 1870 (Paravia), where, under the entry Armajuoli and the sub-entry Archibugieri (quite distinct from the Spadari) Paganini and Martina are indicated in via Barbaroux where the company remained until 1963. Initially it was a shop made up of two rooms on the ground floor in the center of Turin, a few blocks away from the headquarters of the Italian Touring Club.
The company mission
In recent years we have focused on the mission already indicated by the founder: the importation of foreign products, primarily Remington and Diana to which will be added Leupold for optics and the triad of symbolic brands for reloading Lee, Lyman and Forster . The collaboration with the Yildiz company began in 2000, pioneering Turkish products. Today, the company has around ten agents throughout the country and around 25 foreign brands represented.