Appointment in 16 days
Franchi Food Academy has decided to organize a series of game cooking lessons that will start in just over two weeks. The course will take place on November 17, 2023 from 15.00 pm to 19.00 pm at the Sant'Uberto organic farm, Via Sant'Anna, 3 – 40050 Monterenzio (BO), and will be divided into a theoretical and a practical section. The chef will be Stefano Marinucci, while the role of speaker has been entrusted to Antonella Labate.
The program of the course
The versatility and sustainability of game meat, the nutritional properties, the supply chain, how to cut, season and combine game meat with seasonal ingredients, enhancing its taste and reducing waste will be explained. The course will end with a tasting of the different creations. The game will be supplied by the Le Carni del Bosco Sant'Uberto farm, official partner of Franchi Food Academy.
The recipes that will be prepared
During the course the following recipes will be made:
– Venison tartare with corn sand, crunchy radicchio and raspberry sorbet
– Pumpkin risotto with smoked wild boar bresaola and raspberry reduction
– Tartlets with artichokes and game livers with chicory and anchovies
– Boar shank on cauliflower cream and porcini mushroom powder
Finally, by enrolling in the course you will be entitled to:
– 4 hours of in-person lessons
– 1 Franchi Food Academy apron
– 1 book Franchi Food Academy volume 1
– Certificate of participation in the course