HUNTABLE SPECIES AND HUNTING PERIODS
Quail (Coturnix coturnix): Quail hunting can be carried out from October 1st to October 31st 2022. Quail hunting is allowed in Natura 2000 areas from October 1st to October 31st 2022. The Territorial Hunting Areas can delimit the exercise area of Quail hunting.
Pheasant (Phasianus colchicus): Pheasant hunting can be exercised from 1 October 2022 to 30 January 2023. In the months of December and January, hunting is only allowed in the territorial management units (wildlife-hunting companies, any districts within the ATC) which implement standardized monitoring of populations, estimate of the annual profit increase, drafting of a withdrawal plan commensurate with the dynamics of the population and the adoption of control mechanisms that allow compliance with the planned plan. The plan must have the favorable opinion of ISPRA. The collection of the species is also allowed in agri-tourism-hunting companies within the maximum time frame established by Law 157/92, Article 18.
The territorial hunting areas can delimit the pheasant hunting area.
In Natura 2000 areas, pheasant hunting is allowed from 1 October to 30 November 2022.
Rock partridge (Alectoris graeca): from 1 October to 27 November 2022.
The hunt for the species can only be carried out with the prescriptions set out in CAPO E-Rock Partridge.
Gray partridge (Perdix perdix): October 1nd to November 30th 2022.
The hunt for the species can only be exercised in ATCs that implement active management interventions according to the provisions set out in CHAPTER G-Starna.
Hooded crow (Corvus corone cornix), Magpie (Pica pica), Jay (Garrulus glandarius): on 10 and 11 September 2022 and from 18 September 2022 until 14 January 2023. In September hunting of the species is allowed only in the form of a stalking .
Hunting before the third Sunday of September is not allowed in Natura 2000 areas.
Merlo (Turdus merula): from 18 September to 31 December 2022. In September, the hunt for the species is only allowed in the form of a stalking.
Cesena (Turdus pilaris), Song thrush (Turdus philomelos), Redwing thrush (Turdus iliacus): from 1 October to 10 January 2023. In January, the hunting of the species is allowed only in the form of stalking. In Natura 2000 areas it is forbidden to hunt redhead.
Wood pigeon (Columba palumbus): from 1 October to 10 February 2023. From 1 January to 10 February 2023, hunting is only allowed in the form of a stalking. From 21 January, the stalking must be located no less than 500 meters from the wetlands frequented by water birds.
The use of the farmed pigeon is allowed as a live call in hunting from stalking the species, with the exception of the SAC / SIC and ZPS areas.
Lepre (Lepus europaeus): from 1 October to 21 December 2022.
The hunt for the species can only be carried out with the provisions set out in CHAPTER F-Hare.
Fox (Vulpes vulpes): stray sampling by the individual hunter 1 October-31 December 2022; hunting in teams organized with the help of follow-up dogs 1 October 2022-30 January 2023. In January, the hunt for the species is practicable through operational methods of use of follow-up dogs prepared by the ATC after consulting the Region.
Woodcock (Scolopax rusticola): from 1 October to 19 January 2023.
Hunting can only be carried out with the provisions set out in CHAPTER D-Beccaccia.
In Natura 2000 areas, woodcock hunting is allowed from 1 October to 10 January.
In January, hunting is allowed only to those ATCs that carry out the management of the species which includes the planning of the sampling starting from the analysis of the culled animals and the monitoring of the species during the wintering and pre-nuptial migration phase carried out by qualified personnel. .
Boar (Sus scrofa): from 1 October to 31 December 2022.
Hunting is permitted according to the provisions contained in the Regional Regulation n. 1 of May 4, 2017 and subsequent amendments. In consideration of the introduction of the African swine fever virus in the Italian territory, every wild boar found dead (even following a road accident) or killed but which showed anomalous behavior of any kind ante mortem, must be reported to the competent authorities (hunting guards, police provincial, forest police, veterinary services of the locally competent AUSL). The finding of carcasses partially preyed upon. Please refer to the documentation produced by the Ministry of Health and the Zooprophylactic Institute of Umbria and Marche (national reference laboratory and national reference center for study of diseases pestivirus and asfivirus), for information on ASF and on the evolution of the disease in our territory:
For clarifications on the management of African swine fever, please also refer to the following page on the ISPRA website:
Teal (Anas crecca), Wigeon (Anas penelope), Coot (Fulica atra), Moorhen (Gallinula chloropus), Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), Garganey (Anas querquedula), Water rail (Rallus aquaticus), Gadwall (Anas strepera) , Northern pintail (Anas acuta), Whisk (Lymnocryptes minimus), Shoveler (Anas clypeata), Common snipe (Gallinago gallinago): from 1 October to 19 January 2023.
In the areas Nature 2000 hunting is allowed from 1 October to 19 January 2023; for huntable waterfowl see chapter C paragraph 2 of this CV.
Hunting in January in rambling form is only allowed in streams, canals, ditches, paddy fields, wetlands and within 50 meters of distance from them.
Lark (Alauda arvensis): from 1 October to 31 December 2022.
In order to reduce the hunting impact on the species, the exercise of hunting is prohibited in the Plan of the 5 Miles (ATC of Sulmona) to hunters from other regions in possession of a daily permit (pursuant to Article 16 bis of Regional Law 10/1998) .
For the measures relating to hunting provided for in the "National management plan for the skylark", in addition to the reduced game bags provided for in Chapter b) point 2, it is established that all the killing of Lark, even those outside the region of hunting residence, must be marked on the card and contribute to the total maximum game bag set seasonally for each hunter.
HUNTING EXERCISE - OBLIGATIONS - PROHIBITIONS
1. HUNTING DAYS AND TIMES
- The hunting activity, with the exclusion of the selection hunt, takes place for a maximum of three days a week at the hunter's choice, without prejudice to the hunting silence on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- La wild boar hunting it is allowed, with the exception of the selection procedure referred to in point 4 below, on Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and midweek holidays. The number of weekly hunting days cannot exceed three and the ATC may decide to opt for the formula of three hunting days of your choice out of five, with the exception of Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Within the management districts of the Rock Partridge, hunting of all species is authorized starting from 1 October.
- Hunting in fixed or temporary stalking from 21 January 2023 must be carried out at a distance greater than 500 meters from rocky walls potentially suitable for nesting rock birds of prey.
And. Hunting is allowed from one hour before sunrise until sunset. Attached to the calendar is a table with the start and end times of each hunting day. An exception is the woodcock hunt which starts one hour later and ends one hour before the times shown in the attached table.
f. Hunters with hunting residence in another Region, admitted to an ATC in the Abruzzo region, will be able to hunt in Abruzzo on those days and for those species also permitted in the hunting calendar of the Region of origin.
DAILY AND SEASONAL CARNIER
Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 26 of Regional Law 10/2004, each hunter for each wild species for each hunting day can kill two head of sedentary game and 15 head of migratory game, according to the following indications:
- Wild boar: n. 4 daily items;
- Hare: n. 1 daily garment and n. 10 seasonal garments;
- Rock Partridge: 1 head per day and, as regards the seasonal game bag, the number of animals provided for in the collection plans in force in the management Districts for hunting the Rock Partridge;
- Pheasant and Gray Partridge: n. 2 daily items of which n. 15 seasonal animals for the Pheasant and n. 10 seasonal garments for the Gray Partridge. NB: for the Pheasant this limit does not apply in the Wildlife Hunting Farms and in the Agri Turistico Hunting Farms.
- Fox: n. 2 daily items and n. 50 seasonal.
- Quail and Codon: n. 5 daily items and n. 25 seasonal;
- Woodcock: n. 5 daily items until December, 2 daily items in January and n. 25 seasonal;
- Lark: n. 5 daily items and n. 25 seasonal;
- Wood pigeon: n. 10 daily items;
- Cesena, Song thrush, Redwing thrush: n. 15 daily items;
- Merlo: n. 5 daily items;
- Hooded Crow, Magpie and Jay: n. 5 daily items and 50 seasonal items;
- Coot, Moorhen: n. 5 daily items;
- Snipe, Teal, Wigeon, Mallard and Garganey: n. 8 daily items and n. 25 seasonal managers; - Water rail: n. 2 daily items and 25 seasonal items;
- Gadwall, Shoveler and Whisk: n. 5 daily items and n. 20 seasonal garments.
TRAINING AND USE OF DOGS
WILD BOAR PICK HUNTING
Selection hunting is regulated by art. 18 of Law 157/92 and art. 11- quaterdecies, paragraph 5, of Law 248/2005. Regarding the period of the beginning and end of the selection hunt, the Abruzzo region acquires Ispra's opinion. The abatement plans drawn up by the ATCs are subject to a binding opinion by Ispra. Without prejudice to the provisions of art. 18 of the Regional Law n. 10/2004, the training of hunting dogs is allowed, upon payment of the fee to an ATC of the Abruzzo region. The training of hunting dogs is allowed from 1 September 2022 from dawn until 12 noon and from 16 pm to sunset. Dog training is allowed in natural areas, along watercourses, in uncultivated fields, in woods and in cultivated areas not susceptible to damage; In any case, training, the use of dogs and the holding of dog competitions at any level are prohibited throughout the territory affected by specialized intensive herbaceous and seed crops. In the Natura 2000 areas for dog training, please refer to the DGR on minimum conservation measures. Any training and use of dogs is prohibited on silent hunting days on Tuesdays and Fridays.
THEtraining of dogs it is also forbidden in the overlapping areas of the Italian hare (Lepus corsicanus) and European hare (Lepus europaeus) populations indicated by ISPRA. L'training and the training of dogs, within the allowed times, can be carried out by the hunter only on the territory of the ATC in which he has the right to access, as a registered or admitted hunter. L'training of dogs it is not allowed on hunting days. Dogs used for hunting must be registered in the canine registry.
- Hunting is prohibited in periods and in territories where the ground is completely or mostly covered by snow. It is however allowed to hunt palmipeds and waders along waterways, lakes, rotted ponds and marshes, as long as they are not frozen, within a maximum of 100 meters from the shores of lakes, embankments or in the absence of these from the line of the riverbed. invaded by annual floods, exclusively in temporary stalking (except for the Snipe) with the dog kept tied up and released only for the recovery of shot or injured game. It is also mandatory to reach and leave the site with an unloaded weapon in custody.
- Hunting at the mouths of rivers is prohibited for 500 meters from the coast and for 100 meters to the right and left of the rivers.
- In the event of prolonged snowfall and in the event of extensive snowfalls, the Region may suspend all hunting activities even in perennial streams, regardless of the presence of ice on the surface of the waters, by publishing a notice on the website of the Authority.
- It is forbidden to use lead shot ammunition in all wetlands of the regional territory. In the case of firing with lead shot ammunition towards such areas, a minimum distance of 150 meters from the area itself must be respected. In order to make the hunting world aware of the risks of lead poisoning for people and animals, the link to the ISPRA publication on the Region and ATC sites is mandatory.
- In hunting ungulates, for the purposes of protecting human health and conserving the populations of necrophagous raptors, the use of lead-free ammunition in rifled weapons is recommended.
- In order to avoid the disturbance of the Red Kite dormitories in the territory of the Comini of Torricella Peligna, Atessa, Roccaspinalveti, Carpineto Sinello, San Buono and Cupello, the hunt for wild boar hunts ends at 14pm.
- The vision of the IBA 115 perimeter and of the SACs / SIC within it will be made available on the websites of the ATCs concerned.
SPECIAL PROTECTION ZONES (SPA), SPECIAL CONSERVATION AREA (SAC) SITES OF COMMUNITY IMPORTANCE (SCI), ZONE ZPC AND ZPE AND OTHER SITES OF BEAR PRESENCE.
Without prejudice to the territories subject to protection, in which any form of hunting is prohibited, hunting in the SACs / SCIs, in the SPAs and in the ZPC and ZPE areas is permitted in the periods indicated in the previous chapters A) and B), for each species indicated therein, except for the indications and prescriptions of the following points.
In the SACs / SCIs and in the SPAs with the Bear species in Form, in order to reduce any impacts on the plantigrade, the hunting methods will be identified following meetings organized by the Agriculture Department with the Abruzzo and Molise monitoring network and the ATCs. from time to time concerned and with the managing bodies of Natura 2000 sites, with Bear in Form, interested from time to time "
In the SIC / ZSC, SPA with the Bear species in Form, in the contiguous area of the Abruzzo side of the PNALM as established by the DGR 480/2018, and in the ZPC, and in any case in the areas where bears are present, collective wild boar hunting with the use of more than one dog is prohibited.
1. VENATORY ACTIVITIES ZPC AND ZPE ZONE (C1 C2)
For the protection of the Marsican brown bear, hunting in the connection and enlargement area, hereinafter called ZPC, and in the external protection area of the PNALM, from now on ZPE, divided into areas called C1 C2, identified in the cartography available online on the Abruzzo Region website "Hunting and Sport Fishing", it is allowed according to the following provisions.
to. Wild boar: the species can be hunted from 2 November 2022 to 29 January 2023 on fixed days of Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Only single bullet ammunition is allowed to be used and held.
b. Hunting is allowed in the following ways: Zone ZPE C1
hunting in turn with ENCI qualified limiere.
ZPE C2 area
collective hunting with a single dog. ZPC area
collective hunting with a single dog.
Hare: Zone ZPE and Zone ZPC
Hunting for hare is allowed from 1st October to 21st December 2022 with the same requirements set out in the previous Chapter A), for crews that employ a maximum of two following dogs. Four dogs can be used only if the pack has a patent issued by the ENCI. Use and possession are permitted.
Volpe: Zona ZPE and Zona ZPC
Fox killing is only allowed when hunting other species.
Rock partridge: ZPE area and ZPC area
The species can be hunted from 1 October to 27 November 2022 with the prescriptions referred to in Annex C) -Coturnice of this Calendar and with the following additional prescriptions: hunting can be exercised on fixed days of Thursday, Saturday and Sunday; the use and possession of broken ammunition only are permitted; each crew can use a maximum of two pointing or hunting dogs.
Other species: Zone ZPE and Zone ZPC
Hunting for single species is allowed during the periods indicated in the previous Chapter A) of this Calendar and with the following additional requirements: hunting can be carried out with the aid of dogs belonging to pointing or hunting breeds; the use of dogs belonging to following breeds is forbidden; the use and possession of broken ammunition only are permitted.
VENATORY ACTIVITIES IN THE NATURA 2000 SITES
In the following sites of the Province of L'Aquila and Chieti where the presence of the brown bear has been ascertained (Ursus arctus), wild boar hunting is allowed in the same way as for the ZPE Zone - C1 of the PNALM of this chapter C:
- - SIC Gorges of Sagittario (Code Natura 2000 IT7110099);
- - “Monte Genzana” SAC (Natura 2000 Code IT110100);
- - SIC "Majella southwest" (Code Natura 2000 IT110204);
- - SCI Valle di Amplero, Monte Annamunna, Vallelonga (only for the part outside the “ZPE zone”) (Code Natura 2000: IT7110205);
- - SIC Boschi between Civita D'Antino and Monte Cornacchia (only for the external part of the “ZPE area”) (Code Natura 2000: IT7110205);
- - SAC Monte Sirente and Monte Velino (Natura 2000 Code: IT7110206);
- - SAC Monte Midia, Monte Faito, Monte Fontecellese, Colle della Difesa (Code Natura 2000: IT7110207);
- - SAC Serra Secca-Cima Vallevona (Natura 2000 Code: IT7110207);
- - SAC Monte Dogana, Monte Padiglione, Cesa Cotta (Code Natura 2000: IT7110207);
- - SAC Monna Rosa-Monte Viperella (Code Natura 2000: IT7110207);
- - SAC Monte Viglio-Zompo lo Schioppo Pizzo Deta (Code Natura 2000: IT7110207);
- - Abetina di Rosello SPA and Rio Verde Waterfalls (Code Natura 2000: IT71140212).
- - Sirente Velino SPA (Natura 2000 Code: IT7110130) exclusively for broken ammunition with a diameter not exceeding 0 (3,9 mm.)
b. In the following areas where the presence of the Lanner and / or the Peregrine Falcon, hunting is not allowed in Magpie, Colombaccio and Cornacchia Grigia, moreover, from 21 January, hunting from stalking must be carried out at a distance greater than 500 meters from the rocky walls or partially such:
- - SAC Cerrete di Monte Arunzo and Monte Arezzo (Code Natura 2000: IT7110091);
- - Ginepreti SPA in Juniperus macrocarpa and Gorges of the Rio Secco stream (Code Natura 2000: IT7140117);
- - SAC Abetina di Rosello and Rio Verde waterfalls (Code Natura 2000: IT7140212);
- - SPA Gorges of Pennadomo and Torricella Peligna (Code Natura 2000: IT7140214);
- - Monte Sirente and Monte Velino SACs (Natura 2000 Code: IT7110206);
- - SAC Rock of Turrivalignani and River Pescara (Code Natura 2000: IT7130105)
- - SAC Calanchi di Atri (Natura 2000 Code: IT7120083)
- - Sirente Velino SPA (Natura 2000 code IT7110130)
c. In the following areas where the presence of the Griffin has been ascertained, the use of lead-containing single bullet ammunition is not permitted:
SIC Gorges of Sagittario (Code Natura 2000 IT7110099);
SAC Cerrete di Monte Arunzo and Monte Arezzo (Code Natura 2000: IT7110091); SAC Monte Salviano (Natura 2000 code IT 7110092)
SAC Monti Simbruini (code Natura 2000 IT 7110207)
SAC Monte Sirente and Monte Velino (Code Natura 2000: IT7110206);
- - SAC Serra and Celano-Vald'Arano Gorges (Natura 2000 code IT7110075).
- - Sirente Velino SPA (Natura 2000 code IT7110130) d. It is forbidden to use single-shot ammunition containing lead inside IBA 115 “Maiella, Monti PIZI and Monti Frentani”, for the purpose of protecting the Red Kite (Milvus milvus) populations. It is mandatory to publish the IBA 115 Site on the websites of the ATCs concerned and in the Municipalities belonging to Natura 2000 Sites with the Griffon species (Gyps fulvus) in the Form. 3. OTHER BEAR PRESENCE SITES
Pending the redefinition of the zoning adopted in the connection area and the consequent revision of the hunting management methods, before the opening of the boar hunt, the Wildlife Observatory Office of the Region agrees with the PATOM monitoring network the actions to be undertaken if the presence of Bear is reported in the following areas:
- North-eastern border of the ZPC area in the municipalities of Canzano, Campo di Giove and Pacentro (AQ)
- - Area between the south-eastern Maiella and Molise
- - Area included north of the Pizi Mountains (CH)
- - Area outside the Maiella Park which includes the eastern side of the Morrone and the lower middle Valledell'Orta (PE)
- - Area between the municipalities of Rocca Pia Rivisondoli and Roccaraso (AQ) REQUIREMENTS AND PROHIBITIONS
It is forbidden to use the 10 hunting days referred to in art. 28, paragraph 16 of LR 10/04;
Any form of wildlife feeding is prohibited;
It is forbidden to hunt in areas located near the bear's wintering dens reported by the PNALMo by another managing body;
Dogs used in areas where the Bear is present must be vaccinated with a tetravalent vaccine including distemper; The following obligations and prohibitions apply in all SACs / SCIs and SPAs of the Abruzzo Region:
All general and site-specific conservation measures of the Nature Sites of the Abruzzo Region approved with DGR 279/2017 of 25.05.2017 must be respected; DGR 492/2017 of 15.09.2017; DGR 493/2017 of 15.09.2017; DGR 494/2017 of 15.09.2017; DGR 562/2017 of 05.10.2017; DGR 477/2018 of 05/07/2018; DGR 478/2018 of 05/07/2018; DGR 479/2018 of 05/07/2018 and subsequent amendments
Killing is prohibited, dated before 1 October of specimens belonging to the species Garganey (Anas querquedula), Teal (Anas crecca), Wigeon (Anas penelope), Coot (Fulica atra), Moorhen (Gallinula chloropus), Water Rail (Rallus aquaticus) , Common snipe (Gallinago gallinago), Woodcock (Scolopax rusticola).
Pre-opening of the hunting activity is prohibited, with the exception of selection hunting for ungulates;
Hunting is prohibited at the mouths of rivers for a depth of 500
meters from the coast line and for a strip equal to 100 meters to the right and left of the river axis;
Training and training of hunting dogs is prohibited before the opening of the hunt and after the closing of the hunting activity;
- Hunting within SACs (formerly SIC) and SPAs of the following SPEC1 species is prohibited: pochard, lapwing, redwing, gadwall, pintail, whisk, shoveler;
- It is forbidden to use the breeding pigeon in the hunt for the wood pigeon.
- Throughout the PNALM External Protection Zone (ZPE), dog training activities are prohibited, with the exception of existing permanent dog areas;
- In the contiguous area of the PNALM, a hunting density of one hunter every 40 ha must be foreseen; this parameter serves to ensure the presence, in areas often critical for bears and other species, of an extremely limited number of hunters, thus reducing the disturbance;
- For hunting activities in the connection areas (for the bear), the Agriculture Department sets up meetings with the Monitoring Network and with the ATCs concerned from time to time, in order to identify the methods of hunting sampling aimed at reducing any impacts on the bear;
HUNTING THE WOODCOCK
During the pre-nuptial winter migration period, ATCs are obliged to organize the monitoring of the species, subject to the preparation of monitoring plans in the designated areas and within the protection institutes established pursuant to Law 157/92 in collaboration with ISPRA. The monitoring activity can be carried out
exclusively by expert hunters, who have followed training activities consistent with the technical directives established for this purpose by ISPRA, in the operational protocol for monitoring populations of woodcocks on the regional territory. The Region also promotes and stipulates, by 15 November, agreements with the managing bodies of the Protected Areas aimed at allowing monitoring to be carried out to assess the conservation status of the populations during the wintering period.
The Abruzzo Region suspends the woodcock hunting upon the occurrence of unfavorable climatic conditions indicated by the Protocol drawn up by ISPRA for the protection of the wintering populations of the Woodcock. The provision of suspension and reactivation of the hunting exercise is communicated to the ATCs through the publication of a specific notice on the Hunting site of the region (https://www.regione.abruzzo.it/caccia/) The hunting of Woodcock (Scolopax rusticola) is exercisable exclusively with the following requirements:
a. Hunting can be conducted exclusively with dogs belonging to the steady and hunting breeds; the use of dogs belonging to following breeds is forbidden.
b. By February 20, concurrently with the return of the killing card hunters who have killed woodcocks must hand over the right wing of the specimens taken, to the ATC in which you are resident or admitted for the survey of data relating to the age group, which must be carried out by ATC themselves also with the help of specialized bodies or associations.
The rock partridge (Alectoris graeca) hunt can be carried out only on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays,
exclusively with the following requirements:
- The removal of the rock partridge is allowed, even for Natura 2000 areas, only in the management districts identified by the Region through detailed maps that will be made available on the institutional website of the ATC, on the basis of sustainable abatement plans that have obtained the favorable opinion of the ISPRA and operating procedures prepared by the ATCs under the technical coordination of the Region pursuant to Regional Law 10/2004, art. 30, paragraph 7;
- Rock Partridge hunting in Natura 2000 sites is permitted subject to Ispra's declaration of sustainability of the abatement plans and favorable opinion of the managing bodies;
- In all the management districts identified by the Region, in order to reduce the hunting impact on the species, hunting is prohibited for hunters from other regions in possession of a daily permit (pursuant to art. 16 bis of Regional Law 10/1998);
- In the PNALM ZPE, in the ZSC / SIC and ZPS zones, the use and possession of only broken ammunition are allowed; each crew can use a maximum of two pointing or hunting dogs;
- Upon collection of each rock partridge, the hunter is required, in addition to recording the killing, to send telephone or SMS communication to the ATC competent for the area, specifying his personal data, time of killing and management district in which it occurred. the withdrawal;
- Hunters interested in the collection of the rock partridge and who did not participate in the previous hunting season, by September 16, 2022, are required to notify the ATC in which they are registered or admitted, by means of a specific form of "participation in the collection of rock partridge ", Their personal data complete with telephone number, on a form prepared jointly by the ATC and communicated to the Region.
- The removal of the rock partridge is allowed only to hunters who have attended the training seminars on the species organized by the ATC, in agreement with the Region and ISPRA, who are resident or native in the Abruzzo Region and who after the training seminars have completed and presented the participation form for the withdrawal.
- The ATCs are required to update the data of the killing and to promptly notify all the hunters participating in the collection, by publication on the computer platform of the Region, on the website of the ATC and by SMS, to avoid exceeding the sampling ceiling. provided for each management district. ATCs may also take further measures aimed at communicating the withdrawal limits reached.
- It is forbidden to introduce rock partridges from uncontrolled farms into the regional territory, the result of hybridization with other species (A. chukar, A. rufa) or subspecies.
At the request of the Region, ISPRA will indicate the following areas:
a) overlapping area of populations of Italian hare (Lepus corsicanus) and European hare (Lepus europaeus), where hunting of the European hare is prohibited. The communication also to the managing bodies of Natura 2000 sites interested parties is understood to be acquitted through the publication of information on the hunting section of the Abruzzo Region website.
b) experimental area of collection of the European hare (L. europaeus) in which the collection of the species is allowed with the obligation to report to the ATC, by the hunters of each head of hare killed which must be examined by ATC technicians or the Region with the support of ISPRA. In area a) and in the municipalities of area b) the restocking of hares is prohibited.
HUNTING AND MANAGEMENT OF THE STARNA
The withdrawal is subject to the implementation of active management interventions according to the provisions of the plans adopted by the ATCs to be made public through publication on the internet profile of the Area and transmission to the Region, no later than the date of September 15, 2022; in case of failure to prepare or publish the Plans, hunting for the species is not allowed. The conservative withdrawal plans must establish the withdrawable animals, taking into account the status of the existing natural populations resulting from the standardized monitoring carried out and the estimate of the annual profit increase.
Population monitoring and reintroduction must comply with the National Gray Partridge Action Plan. Hunting is prohibited within the areas covered by reintroduction plans aimed at stabilizing the species. The collection of partridge is also allowed in agri-tourism-hunting companies within the maximum time frame established by Law 157/92, art. 18.
Immissions of non-native gray partridge species both inside and on the edge of Natura 2000 sites must be subject to the VIncA in advance;
ADMISSIONS - SINGLE CARD - COMPUTER PLATFORM
If there are still places available after the admission of hunters resident in the region and after reaching the percentage of 8% for the admissions of hunters outside the region, they can make further admissions of hunters outside the region in compliance with the maximum number allowed in application of the hunting density index.
2. SINGLE CARD
In order to be able to hunt, it is necessary to have, among other things, a hunting card also containing the abatement form, valid for the entire regional territory. The card, which must contain the minimum information indicated by the Region. The card is issued by the ATC in collaboration with the Region and must be returned to the ATC that has provided for the delivery.
The ATCs of the Abruzzo Region are obliged to use the IT platform indicated by the Region for the collection and management of the data of the slaughter.
The abatement data in the IT platform must be entered no later than April 30 of each year.
3. DAILY ADMISSIONS (pursuant to art. 28, co. 16 bis, LR10 / 2004)
- a) For the purposes of exercising the right pursuant to art. 28, paragraph 16-bis, of LR 28.01.2004, n. 10, the ATCs reserve 2% of the hunting load for the admissions specified therein.
- b) The interested parties apply to the ATC, in accordance with the model published on the hunting site of the Region, by fax, registered letter with return receipt, sending by e-mail, or by registered letter to an authorized agency, within the tenth day prior to the date. chosen. The ATC will take care to communicate, by fax, email or registered letter with return receipt, formal acceptance or refusal within the day before the chosen date, this communication of acceptance constitutes a legitimate title for the exercise of the right, to be shown, if necessary. , to the supervisory officers.
- c) The ATC accepts the applications in the chronological order in which they are sent, as shown by their date of dispatch.
- d) The hunter, in case of denial, can repeat the request with the same procedure, indicating other days.
- e) If the hunter intends to renounce the hunting day required pursuant to this Chapter, he must notify the ATC concerned at least by 14 pm on the day preceding the chosen one. In case of failure to communicate the waiver within this deadline, the day will be understood as used, for the sole purposes referred to in art. 28, paragraph 16, LR 10/04.
- f) The hunter will take care to note in the hunting card, at the beginning of the hunting day, in the space marked with the initials "ATC", in correspondence with the hunting day and concurrently with his annotation, the ATC in which he uses of the law pursuant to art. 28, transcribing one of the identification codes, indicated below:
- - ATC L'Aquila "01L"
- - ATC Avezzano "02L"
- - ATC Barisciano "03L"
- - ATC Subequano "04L"
- - ATC Sulmona "05L"
- - ATC Roveto-Carseolano "06L"
- - ATC Pescara "07L"
- - ATC Chietino-Lancianese "08L"
- - ATC Vastese "09L"
- - ATC Salinello "10L"
- - ATC Vomano "11L"
- g) The annotation of the animals killed in the exercise of hunting, pursuant to art. 28, paragraph 16, LR 10/04 must be carried out in the single felling card issued by the ATCs.
- h) The Management Committees will send a brief report to the Region concerning the indication of the number of hunters benefitting from the right, distributed by ATC of origin, and the total number of animals killed for each species by 30 April of each year.
- Before the start of the hunting season, the hunter must obtain the appropriate single killing card, valid for the entire regional territory.
- For the purpose of exercising the use of the 10 overall hunting days provided for in art. 28, paragraph 16, of LR 28.01.2004, n. 10, hunters can apply to ATCs in compliance with the model published on the Abruzzo Region hunting website.
- Within the peremptory deadline of March 15 of each year, the hunter interested in registering for the following hunting season must pay the participation fee to the ATC of residence.
- To evaluate the hunting effort, hunters must mark the hunting day carried out on the shooting card even if no shooting took place in it.
- The hunter must write down, immediately after the killing and indelibly, in the appropriate spaces of the killing card, the date, the number of animals killed with detailed indication of the species and the municipality in which the killing took place. In the case of depositing the felled garment, the annotation on the card must be circled.
- In order to protect the safety of hunting, hunters are required to wear at least one item of clothing (hat, headgear, harness) with high visibility.
- Anyone who kills, captures or finds ringed birds is obliged to notify ISPRA - (Via Ca 'Fornacetta 9, Ozzano Emilia - Bologna) or the Region in whose territory the event occurred, which will inform the aforementioned Institute . The ring removed from the killed bird must also be attached to the communication.
- For the hygienic-sanitary measures on the hunted products, for the purposes of the protection of human health, the indications contained in the DGR 823/2016 and DGR 427/2017 apply. The health measures provided for by the "National Plan for African Swine Fever 2020", implemented with the determination DPF011 / 86 of 5/08/2020, remain valid. Hunters are therefore obliged to report to the territorially competent Health Service the discovery of dead wild boars not for hunting activities and presenting lesions such as skin hemorrhages or the presence of bloody faeces.
* In the territory of Municipality of Cagnano Amiterno of the province of L'Aquila, included in the infected area identified with the device of the Ministry of Health jointly signed with the Extraordinary Commissioner for African Swine Fever of 1 June 2022, on the "Establishment of an infected area in the Lazio and Abruzzo regions following confirmation of a case of African swine fever in a wild boar carcass in the Municipality of Borgo Velino in the province of Rieti. "; hunting of any type is prohibited, pursuant to art. 3 paragraph 1 letter. a) point viii of the ordinance 4/2022 of the extraordinary government commissioner containing “Indications for the implementation of measures for the control and eradication of African swine fever” and of Law no. 29 of 7 April 2022 (conversion of Legislative Decree no.9 of 17 February 2022).
The delimitation of the infected area identified with the aforementioned provision may be subject to changes, based on the evolution of the epidemiological situation. In the remaining marketable territory of the Abruzzo Region, included in the territorial hunting areas (ATC), the hunting season is regulated by the following prescriptions.
Leave a comment